Thursday, March 24, 2011

Saving-Each Day!

Hello Savers!

Just a reminder that I post savings tips (usually daily!) on my Facebook page, so join me there if you want timely tips for saving that are usually time sensitive!

I do promise to start posting here a bit more with savings tips that can be applied every day and on many of the things you do or purchase, but the focus on the blog is more of tips that aren't as time sensitive. Either way, I am happy to share my tips that I learn!

Some of you know, but as issues happen in your life you may or may not have more time to coupon and/or save money. Any time that you put into this will pay off. If you have 10 minutes or 10 hours a week, you can reap the benefits of money saving opportunities as you begin apply the strategies I talk about in this blog.

A few months ago, I featured a holiday savings team and many of them learned new tips and tricks for saving money....whatever time you have to devote is time that will pay you dividends in the end!

My next blog post will deal with creating a gift stash...I can't wait to offer you some ideas to build a gift closet. Gifts can break the budget or can be amazing, if you plan ahead! I will be looking to answer your gift giving questions too...so let me know if you have any gift giving or gift storage questions as I am always looking for questions you have to make the blog posts personal to my readers!

Happy Saving!

Summer

No comments: