Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blog Changes-Announced

Hi Everyone!

I am making some changes to this blog so I wanted to update you with them. With the school year approaching and my priorities shifting, I won't have as much time to work with the blog as I have in the past and I am discovering some great savings blogs out there that are great for anyone wanting to save money and I will be sharing those with you.

This blog will change to a slightly more local feel as many of the other blogs cover the large chains, etc. You can get great information on those, but I will also post items of this content on my facebook page so please add me as a friend on facebook (Summer Olsen Highfill) as it is easier for me to put quick savings things I have seen on there vs. the blog and you can get more up-to-date items this way.

I will still be offering savings seminars (some free, some low cost) and will announce those here as well. I am also considering becoming a couponizer coach..more to follow on this!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: