Thursday, August 6, 2009

Savings Story-Walgreens + Coupons

Hello All-

Just love to share savings stories and this one is like many, hold coupons and when a deal comes along at a retail store combine those coupons and buy items you use that are on sale that week, combining with manufacturer coupons whenever possible to rake in the savings!

This week I got $44 worth of products at Walgreen's for just $20! Over 50% savings!

Walgreen's this week was offering a $5 off $25 coupon, I always use these, as it is instant savings. The next few days in store they have a "meal deal", get coupon on Walgreens.com "weekly ad" tab, it was a Digiorno pizza, coke 12 pack and ice cream for $10! That got me halfway to my $25 tab I needed, so I pulled out my couponizer and gathered all the coupons that would work for items at Walgreen's pairing them with the coupons from the weekly ad for Walgreen's if possible for added savings. Remember, you can combine a store coupon with a manufacturers coupon for additional savings!

I got:
1-12" Digorno Pepperoni Pizza
8 pack Bonnie Belle lip gloss
12 Pack Coca Cola cans
Pert Plus Shampoo
Dreyers Ice Cream, 48 oz.
Visine Eye Drops
2-Bounty Paper Towel Rolls
2-Glade Air Freshner/Odor Eliminator

I used $6.28 in Walgreen's coupons, $4.87 in advertised sales from items I purchased and $11.24 in manufacturer's coupons for a great deal of savings! You can do this too, it is super easy and it doesn't take much time.

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: