Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 30- Update

Bath and Body Works- True Blue Spa 2/$20. Products up to a $16 retail. Save up to $12. I purchased 2 bottles out "Look Ma New Hands", retail each of $14 (saved $8), plus I used a coupon for a free signature product with any purchase of $10 or more...total savings $20! Not bad and thank you to a friend (SH) who suggested this product in the first place. Oh my word...my hands have never been softer...this lotion comes highly recommended! Always, I repeat ALWAYS use coupons at Bath & Body Works...they give them out like crazy so use them to save extra and try to combine them with additional in store promotions for increased savings.

Black Butte Ranch- this great resort in Central Oregon is not requiring minimum stays during the summer as they have in the past so if you are thinking about a small jaunt this summer considering booking soon to take advantage of this lifted restriction. I love the ranch for the extra security and just the opportunity to relax and rewind.

Walgreen's- Check out this weeks flyer for all types of free products and coupons! April 2 ONLY- FREE Printer Cartridge Refill this day only. If you are low on ink or out, this is a great and free opportunity to try out this service. I never trusted it (maybe brand loyalty?). However, I have to say I have been refilling my cartridges there for about a year now and I haven't experienced any issues, it is a savings and good for the environment so check it out! Walgreen's will put out their April savings book this week with all kinds of extra coupons/rebates and free items. Free items include Wal-Zyr (allergy medicine), Colgate Toothbrush, Aquafresh Toothpaste and more! You do have to buy these items and send in the rebate to get them free, but hey it's free and some good deals. Hint: They give away free products every single month. If they aren't things you use, but others would (donate to a local social service agency...they would love it!).

No comments: