Thursday, May 7, 2009

FREE-Regal Cinemas Valley River Family Summer Movies

Hello All-

Regal Cinemas at Valley River Center offers free movies on Tues/Wed mornings at 10 a.m. The viewing schedule can be found at the link provided in this post.

I checked this out last year thinking it would be crazy, but I pleasantly surprised at how fun this was. There were moderate amounts of people, but not too many and since it is family themed (think young kids), I wasn't on edge if my daughter was talking through part of the movie, most of the kids are to some degree. If you are wanting silence, then stay home or hit another movie, but if you have kids and are looking for a FREE option this summer, check it out!

Some shows include: Space Chimps, Veggie Tales, Tale of Despereux, Evan Almighty.

One thing that is a tad confusing (and I will try to get clarification) is that I think both movies play on both days so you could hit both in a given week if you want. I thought one movie played 1 day and the other the second day, but I think they both play so you could see them both.

If you have the budget to splurge a bit, I recommend the kids pack for a treat that includes pop, popcorn and skittles. It is $4.50 and remember to use your Regal Cinemas card (free at customer service) at the concession stand as you will earn points!

Movie Link:
http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=OR

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: