Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1-800-FREE-411 (Free Directory Phone Assistance)

Hello All-

Stop dialing 411 from your cell! I am guilty and sick of paying this fee!!

Enter, the latest greatest FREE directory service. Simply dial (or better yet program)
1-800-FREE-411 into your phone for easy access to info. the next time you are on the go.

The catch..you have to listen to a 10 second ad, well worth the cost savings over the charge from your cell phone provider. I did try it out and it worked perfectly!

Happy Savings!

Summer

2 comments:

SaveEnergySaveMoney said...

I don't like that service, the whole thing is done by machines and you never speak to a live person. The whole thing is really frustrating and makes the task of finding a phone number unberable.

I would suggest 1-800-411-SAVE, it is also free but instead of repeating yourself endlessly to a machine, you speak with a living person. The service is free from any phone any they connect your call for free as well, give it a try and stop wasting energy fighting with machines.

courtney2011 said...

I've been using 1-800-411-SAVE for a long time and it works for me very well. I dont regret spending a few seconds to listen to those advertisement because in return I get very good service and accurate phone numbers. Never did I have a bad experience. 411SAVE is a must try!