Monday, June 16, 2008

Regal Cinemas- Free Family Summer Movie Series

Hello All-

If you are a local reader (Eug/Spfld), then visit this link:
http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=OR

Otherwise go to www.regalcinemas.com to find information specific to your city.

Regal Cinemas is offering a FREE family movie series this summer starting in late June through August. Admission is FREE and movies run on Tues/Wed at 10 a.m. each week. I missed out on this last year, but we are going to try it out this year...I will report my recommendation after the first movie showing! Sometimes free events are challenging due to the amount of people that attend, but I think this might be worth checking out so watch for my update in a few weeks!

Happy Savings!

Summer

No comments: