Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Parents Branded Toys- Target (Perks!)- Recommendation

Hello All-

I am a HUGE fan of Parents Branded toys. These are part of the Parents Magazine, which has a toy line. They are typically carried at Target, but I have also seen them through several mail order catalogs. I recommend Target as they are always cheaper.

Many of the toys, games, etc. run $19.99 or less and Target typically runs them on sale fairly often. Remember with Target within 7 days if the price drops take the item back for a refund of difference.

These toys are for ages birth to 3+ years and they are excellent, high quality items that are great to have in your gift closet for the many kids you buy gifts for!

The best part that comes with each toy (all that I have purchased) is a free year of Parents Magazine! Inside your package is a postcard you can mail off for your free subscription or you can mail it off for someone else! I have saved my postcards in my gift closet for a special gift for parents of newborns. If they already get the magazine, their subscription can be extended.

Happy Saving!

Summer

No comments: