Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tip- Keep Your Kids Busy...While They Wait!

Hello All-

A great tip of things to have handy when you will be waiting awhile at an appt. or any time!

This tips are courtesy of Parents Magazine.

Emergency lollipop (at least you will get some quiet time!), fave book, bandages, travel-size magna doodle, notepad and crayons, audio story, deck of cards, sticky notes. Hint on the audio story...I got smart and loaded a few "books on cd" onto my iPod...talk about a life saver. I usually have my iPod with me, so I just make sure I have a few books along and this has really helped make the wait not so challenging.

For those of you who know me personally, I wait alot for appt. as I have a family member that requires a driver to appointments. I know these things will make my life easier and I hope they will for you too!

Happy Tips!

Summer H.

No comments: