Monday, August 4, 2008

Build a Bear Workshop-Upcoming Promos + Tips

Hello All-

Build a Bear Workshop at a location near you is going to be offering some upcoming promos!

Sat/Sun- August 16 & 17, spend $15 in store and get a free BABW Messenger Bag..it is cute and a great gift idea for your BABW fan! I called my local store and they said a $15 or more gift card purchase counts towards the bag. I'm there! I will tuck away these items for Christmas or other special gift time for my daughter.

If you ever shop at this store, you have to sign up for the Stuff Fur Stuff Club. It entitles you to store certificates for merchandise after certain dollar amounts purchased in the store. Amounts are cumulative and add up over time, so it is worth it. Plus, you will be added to the coupon mailing lists, which are always helpful!

Happy Savings!

Summer H.

No comments: