Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happening-Cupcake Carrier, Awesome!

Hello All-

Those of you who know me, know that I love to make cupcakes...ALOT!

So, finding the perfect cupcake carrier hasn't been easy until now!

My recommendation is the cupcake courier, which holds up to 3 dozen cupcakes! This is the largest capacity I have seen and deeper slots to hold those cupcakes, plus you can removed the trays to haul a cake or other odd shaped items!

Eat your heart out Martha! (note of caution: I did buy the Martha Stewart cupcake holder/carrier at Macy's and have been disappointed with the toppled cupcakes on arrival).

This one should be much better! $29.99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond and don't forget the 20% off 1 item coupon if you want it, watch your mailbox or ask a friend, they send these out constantly!

Happy Savings!

Summer H.

No comments: