Sunday, December 7, 2008

Deal-Dept. 56 Snow Village Collections

Hello All-

If you collect Dept. 56 Snow Villages this can be a pricey venture. I have discovered that eBay is truly a site to find all you need to add to your collection.

In Eugene, OR I believe the only current retailer is Hiron's (and if you have been in there lately, please hope it doesn't catch on fire!)...whew....lots of stuff in that place. Seriously, it is a fun store, but they have crammed that place full.

I have added several pieces this year to my daughter's heirloom collection such as a fun bowling alley (she discovered bowling this year) and a few other pieces for around $20 + minimal shipping...still far below original retail of the pieces. All the pieces I have acquired were either new or in excellent condition, so check it out if you want some good deals!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: