Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Steal-Sundance Catalog Sale Items (20% Off Everything!)

Hello All-

I love Sundance Catalog Co. (www.sundancecatalog.com), think cool/vintage/film festival goods at pricey prices so I don't shop often.

BUT....when they offer 20% off everything including additional discount on sale goods I have to share it!

My recommendation is to check out their very cool seasonal section with discounts of up to 60% and then the 20% on top of it! They have some great seasonal items and fun gifts for more reasonable prices and chances are their items are unique and you won't find them anywhere else!

I got some of the lovely wool hooked pillows for decorating next year and the Austrian snow globe for my daughter next year (it is so very cool!) and a few gifts for kids this Christmas (snowman making kit-$7.20 after discount, down from $28!!)

The website has been so overloaded that they haven't been able to keep up with sale demand so you may have to call in to order or check back soon as they are working on getting the site back up!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: