Thursday, December 4, 2008

FREE/Happening- Holiday Light Show (Eugene)

Hello All-

I promised the light show owner I would spread the news off his show because he so willingly answered my request for his song list (thanks!). However, this is truly a sight to behold and I hope your family gets to enjoy this wonderful production by a truly gracious citizen!

This wonderful light show is best viewed from the comfort of your vehicle on a weekday evening at 5-6 p.m. The show does run from 5-10 all 7 days, but weekends as we get closer to the holidays will be a mad house, so use my guidelines above!

The house is on St. Kitts off of Crescent (near Costco). You can't miss it once you are in the neighborhood. Make sure and tune your radio to 89.3 (I think...check the sign in the yard!). One year we watched it forever and then figured out it was actually going to music...oops! It is best enjoyed with the music playing along!

And...if you want the song list, let me know...happy to forward!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: