Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Savings Tip-Free Savings Class

Hello All-

I get asked all the time to host/give presentations on my savings tips. I was able a few weeks ago to do a run through with my book club and they were pleased (thanks for being my guinea pigs)!

I will be offering a free savings class in January at BrushFire Pottery in Eugene, OR. Thanks to my friend/owner for lending a site for this! If you want to join us, seating is a bit limited please let me know by emailing me at summerhighfill@yahoo.com, I promise to let you know the date VERY soon!

Also, if you are interested in having me speak to a church group, civic group or other group-please email me for details on what I can offer your group. Depending on people/needs, I may be able to offer class for free or for a small donation to one of my favorite charities "Smile Train".

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: