Friday, December 19, 2008

FREE- Photo at Walgreen's + Gift Idea

Hello All-

Walgreen's has a FREE deal on an 8x10 photo. Through 12/20, enter FREEGIFT and get a free 8x10!

This is a great way to score an inexpensive gift for someone on your list. If you haven't had time to shop because of the crazy weather, this is an easy idea and has some great meaning!

Just get the free photo and then either pick up a frame from your gift closet or use the 40% off Michael's coupon for 1 item, don't have it? Visit www.spoofee.com for a printable coupon, dig through last week's Sunday classifieds, wait for this weeks Michael's ad or visit Pottery Barn stores (they have frames on sale right now!)-I suggest the Wood Gallery frames at a current sale price. These are very classic and have VERY nice mats built in!

You can put a very thoughtful and inexpensive gift together using this idea or if your budget allows, buy a bit nicer frame!

Hint: I got my free photo and frame from Pottery Barn and am going to use this frame as part of my seasonal decorations with a fun photo, my photo pic? A picture of my husband and daughter posing with our Christmas tree in the woods....it really adds a personal touch to my home decor!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: