Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Steal-Jerry's Home Improvement Christmas Decorations!

Hello All-

I love Jerry's Home Improvement for all their awesome holiday decorations, I especially love them when they are 50% off or more. At the time of this post, they are 50% off, but will go all the way up to 80% off. This is a great deal!

Of course, selection begins to wain once they hit the 70-75% off point, so for best selection shop now.

I have to say this year they carried more higher end looking goods...they have some fabulous wooden candy canes and star decorations that look like they would be in a higher end boutique! These would be great to save for gifts for friends or to decorate your own home.

My husband told me that the Eugene Jerry's had WAY more trees/ornaments than Springfield. I haven't gotten out there yet...so if you are in this part of town check it out!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: