Friday, July 25, 2008

Clinique Bonus Time-Gottschalk's

Hello All-

It is Clinique Bonus time at Gottschalks!

Spend $21.50 and get a bonus gift with purchase valued at $50. This kit includes eyeshadow duo, lipstick, foaming cleanser, moisturizer, mirror, mascara and bag.

I usually go by my staple products that I like only during bonus time so I can get the gift with purchase. I have a few fave products like the Happy Line and the body moisturizers.

I like to keep the gift with purchase for my gift closet. These gifts are typically great for teen girls, teachers of youth programs, or to give away to organizations at Christmas time that serve kids. Teens are usually forgotten during "toy" drives or other holiday opportunities to give. These are perfect!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: