Sunday, July 13, 2008

DOWN TO EARTH- Back Porch Sale & Clearance

Hello All-

I was shopping at Down to Earth Garden Store (at 5th Downtown Eugene) and they have a Back Porch Sale (follow the signs) that includes markdowns with an additional 15% off marked down prices. They have a complete random assortment of items, but a great time to get an item you need or stock that gift closet!

I purchased:

Western Chief Rubber Boots for $7!!! They have frog, ladybug, kitten and a couple other designs. Sizes range from 12-3, a bit big for my daughter, but I will gladly store at this price. Regular retail $19.99-25.

Polartec Fleece Toddler Cap for this winter for $6.50. These are in a bookshelf case directly to your left when you go out onto the porch.

Spend some time browsing/digging. The more I looked, the more I saw, but some great deals to be had!

Happy Savings-

Summer

No comments: