Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Savings Class-Update

Thanks to all my loyal and occasional blog readers! I hope this service helps you save money and live richly!

I have decided to branch out my blog service to education (that is my true love!) and am going to start offering savings classes to individuals, companies and organizations!

The focus of this class will be coupon use as well as online savings tips and the best part is it is FREE...it doesn't get better than this!

My first class will be offered tentatively in February (I had hoped January...but the holidays got away from me!). I am firming up the date and will announce it once it is firmly established, so if you are interested please let me know and I will add you to my contact list for class updates!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: