Thursday, January 15, 2009

Steal-Rite Aid (Kimberley Clark Product Deal) + Diaper Hint

Hello All-

(I start with a baby/diaper story, but if this isn't for you please keep reading the saving story is!)

It's spring and the baby boom is in full progress! I have gotten a few invitations to showers asking (its optional) to bring a pack of diapers for the new mom to be. This is a great idea and of course I want to help, but I also have a limited gift budget and I hated for the diapers to cut into that, so I got creative! I hope you will too, these are the kinds of ideas that allow you to spend and share!

At Rite Aid this month, one of the rebate deals is if you spend $25 on Kimberley Clark products you will get a $10 Rite Aid Gift Certificate by mail. This is a really good deal IF you combine this offer with coupons and items that are on sale in the store this week! They have an extensive product line, so you will easily find products you need/use on a regular basis (Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, etc).

Huggies are on sale for $9.99 for the Supreme & Snug/Dry lines. These are in various quantities of 30-42 depending on size. Clip the coupons from the RG this past Sunday, they had 2 coupons for $1.50 off a pack of diapers. Rite Aid is offering a $2 rebate on 1 pack of diapers as well. So, if you bought 2 packs of diapers at $9.99 each, you will save $2 for the rebate and $3 from the coupons, bringing the diaper total to $14.98 for both packages.

To get me to $25 dollar mark, I purchased a huge package of Scott toilet paper, on a hot buy for $7.49 and 2 6 packs of Kleenex tissues (travel packs) for $1.99 each. All products I need/use and I will get the $10 Rite Aid Gift Certificate at the end of the month. I will then use this for things I need next month or use it towards some additional rebate savings next month.

Rite Aid has a really easy request on-line system for rebates and you can add to the rebates throughout the month and at the end of the month if you don't request your money, they automatically send it to you, so they couldn't have made it any easier!

I was able to get 2 packs of diapers at a great price to bless those new mom's to be and I saved some money myself...a great combination! You don't have to buy diapers to take advantage of this deal, you can buy any Kimberley Clark products. They are easy to locate around the store, the signage is good or check the rebate directory with the weekly ad when you enter the store, it lists all the options!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: