Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Steal-Costco Boxed Card Sets

Hello All-

Costco offers a great boxed card set every year and it is a fabulous deal! This year there is around 40 cards (I forgot to count before I started using), but still at $14.49 this is exceptional savings over buying cards at local card shops, etc.

I like these cards because they have a custom look, but not a custom price! They come in a nice storage box that allows you to stay organized and they have cards for a variety of categories.

If you compare pricing, and if you haven't paid attention lately the cost of cards is astronomical...many starting around $3 each, that would take you to around $70 if you bought all these cards individually!

I love to have a stash of cards on hand for parties and events and just notes to friends and this is one of the easiest ways to accomplish this task for me.

I only have 1 disadvantage of this set, but the savings outweighs it! This year they have tried to improve this, but some of the card shapes (and it is noted on sleeve so you won't make a mistake) require extra postage. However, many of the cards I either hand deliver or slip into gifts so it isn't a problem typically.

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: