Saturday, March 28, 2009

Deal-REI Outlet + Free Ship To Store!

Hello All-

I always forget about this great discount resource, so before I forget again, I want to share it with you!

REI.com has a tab on their homepage for outlet items, typically items from last year they are closing out. However, the savings are fabulous!

I love to save up gifts for the holidays and pace my buying throughout the year. This year I am being very strict on dollar amounts, so this site is allowing me to get great deals within budget!

They also offer free "ship to store", where you can have the items shipped directly to the closest REI or to the one of your choice for free! They send you an email when your order has arrived in store and you can pick it up, great service!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: