Thursday, March 19, 2009

Help Others, Support Mr. THS & My Contestant!

Hello All-

I know if you are reading this post, you care! Many of us do! I also know that times are tight with money right now, but I have never forgotten the need to share my blessings with others be it financial, time, etc.

I am asking for my blog readers to lend support to a great cause that touches close to my heart. I have been involved with Mr. THS and various Children's Miracle Network activities for over 15 years. My daughter was a preemie and little did I know that 15 years ago, my work to help establish Mr. THS would benefit my family so closely.

My daughter spent 3 weeks in the NICU at Sacred Heart and even after 5 years, those memories bring tears to my eyes as I recount what a challenging and scary time this was for my family. It was intense to be a first time parent and have to see your tiny baby living in a hospital, a place I dreaded being. The staff were incredible and I am raising a very healthy and happy 5 year old.

I hope that my tips on saving money have blessed you and I am asking that if you are able, that you will consider making a small donation to my candidate that I am supporting for Mr. THS this year, his name is Jeff Forrest. All donations are tax deductible and go to a great cause. I would consider any and all support a thank you of sorts for the money that you save using the tips I provide you for free on a daily basis.

Don't feel bad if you can't donate or you have other worthy charities that have your support right now, but if you can, every penny helps! If you are interested, I can mail you a support letter, all money is tax deductible, if you are interested in helping please email me at summerhighfill@yahoo.com and I will get the form mailed out to you!

Thank you readers for your support! The Mr. THS event is April 11, 2009 your participation in watching the show also helps CMN, so I hope to see you there!

Thanks!

Summer H.

No comments: