Thursday, April 23, 2009

Find-Schwans Strawberry/Blueberry Pack, Item #735

Hello All-

I don't always recommend slightly splurge items, but this falls more into the convenience option so I wanted to pass it along.

I do buy things from Schwan's on occasion. They have a great product which is whole blueberries and diced strawberries in a 4 single serving pack, item #735. It looks very similar to what McDonald's puts in their fruit and yogurt parfaits. You can throw these into smoothies, etc.

My daughter and I made fruit and yogurt parfaits today and they were DELICIOUS! We got the vanilla yogurt at Albertson's on the 10 for 49 cents each promo, plus $1 coupon! It actually ended up being cheaper than buying a parfait at McDonald's so some savings there too!

This would be a perfect pack to take on a day trip or camping trip, super easy!

Happy Life!

Summer H.

No comments: