Monday, April 6, 2009

Savings Tip-Educator Continuing Education

Hello All!

I know I have several teachers who read my blog, so this one is intended for them.

If you hold an Oregon Teachers License, read this post for some extreme savings!

Often you need several grad credits to renew your license (especially if you are subbing like me). However, grad credits cost a lot of money and it is hard to justify this if you aren't making a full time salary.

Lane ESD offers an option to attend seminars and earn grad credit for $55/credit! A huge savings! You need 10 hours of seat time (usually 5 seminars) to earn 1 credit and sometimes they offer a 2 credit option, this happens each term. Plan ahead and start getting your credits.

Visit the Lane ESD website or email me at summerhighfill@yahoo.com if you want more information, I will walk you through it as someone did for me!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: