Thursday, April 2, 2009

Steal-KeyBank & Free Garmin Nuvi!

Hello All-

I love FREE and this is a great chance to get an awesome Freebie by doing a bit of work! You can easily cross a lovely gift off your birthday or Christmas gift giving needs! I know it is only April, but I love to plan ahead and you should too...its saves a bunch of $!

If you don't currently hold a KeyBank checking account, then this offer is for you or if you are married, but don't have a joint account have your spouse sign up! When you open a checking account at KeyBank you will receive a free Garmin Nuvi once you complete a few required components (either direct deposit, online bill pay or debit card purchase). It will take you about 2 hours to set up the account and meet the requirements, it is really simple. I believe you must hold the account for 6 months to get the final pay-out (Garmin). I did this last time they were offering an apple iPod and I ended up keeping my account because I love this bank!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: