Friday, November 14, 2008

Deals- $5 Vouchers with $25 Gift Card Purchase at Local Restaurants!

Hello All-

Each year around the holidays restaurants encourage gift card purchases and they give you a kick back, so take advantage of these short running promotions.

Currently, Marie Callender's and Red Robin are both running buy $25 gift card and get a $5 voucher (usually redeemable in January for a select run date). This is a 20% kick back on a $25 purchase. These restaurants don't typically offer lots of coupons, so this is your yearly chance to stock up if you want!

Hint: If I find myself dining at these restaurants from now until the end of the year, I buy the gift card on the way in and use it for my meal. That way I have the voucher card to use later on! If you are eating there anyway, you might as well save!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: