Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FREE- Jell-O Cutters with Purchase! (In Store)

Hello All-

Jell-O is running a free cookie (i.e. jello jiggler cutter) with each box of 3 large or 6 small boxes of Jell-O you buy!

This is an in store promotion and the cutters are in-store ready for you to take. My checker told me to grab 2 as I had bought 6 boxes. These are for sure at the Winco in Springfield (on an end cap near frozen food), probably at other retailers too!

Hint: Since I got 2, I am going to give 1 set to my daughter's class for cutting playdough. I saw some similar ones in the classroom and the teacher told me all of her cutters have come from similar past Jell-O promotions, so she is happy to get mine! Consider donating yours to a classroom near you!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: