Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happening-Savings Tips Class-TBD (RSVP...NOW!)

Hello All-

Thanks for all the positive feedback on my blog and all the wonderful stories I receive telling me how the tips on saving have helped you save so much money!

It keeps me inspired to keep writing my blog to help others!

I have decided that I am going to be having a Savings Tips & Hints class sometime in January. If this is something you are interested in participating in, will you please let me know?

Once I have the date/time figured out for sure, I will post this information on my blog, but I wanted to get an idea of how many people might be interested in this type of class.

I would share specific tips and show examples of how to execute some of the savings examples from my blog as well as have several guest speakers share stories of how they have used some of my tips to save money.

This event will tentatively be held at BrushFire in Eugene, OR. Let me know if you are interested, by emailing me at summerhighfill@yahoo.com...please feel free to spread the word on this too!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: