Saturday, October 4, 2008

Deal-Footloose Massage Center, 10% Foot Treatment Discount!

Hello All-

Footloose Massage Center in Downtown Eugene is offering a 10% discount on all foot treatments for the month of October.

If you have been there, make your appt. today for a fun therapeutic treatment.

If you have never visited, it is a great time to check out the facility! If you need a therapist recommendation let me know...I have worked with many of them and they are all superb!

Happy Savings!

Summer H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to start taking my mom for pedicure/foot treatment regularly... she's diabetic, but the Dr said it is fine for her or a regular person to cut her nails. She is having trouble cutting her toenails now, with the reaching. I have Fibromyalgia, and am having some trouble too. Not reaching, but staying in that position, to work on my feet. I end up in pain, after just a short time. So I want to find a place that isn't super pricey. We aren't looking for 'fashion', just for our feet to feel and look OK. Any suggestions? At this place, or...?