Monday, October 27, 2008

Steal-Hanna Andersson Dress Sale!

Hello All-

When I love a brand I try to tell everyone about it! One of my faves is Hanna Andersson. The quality is impeccable, the durability is wonderful and they have great resale potential...all the things I look for in childrens clothing.

They don't often have sales that have really good stock and I haven't seen this sale before, so take advantage of it! All the baby/toddler/girl dresses in the latest catalog are $19, 29, 39 and this is a great savings over the typical price! I will suggest the "It's a Playdress, It's a Daydress", this is one of the best dresses I have owned, it is super easy to take care of and my daughter loves hers!

Hint: go with a few friends to stock up on sale items and save on shipping!

Also, those of you who don't know, Hanna Andersson has an outlet store in Lake Oswego, OR. I try to hit it a few times a year as things are hit and miss at this store, but sometimes some excellent bargains can be had!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: