Sunday, October 12, 2008

STEAL- Fred Meyer Toy Dept. Deals

Hello All-

Retailers are gearing up for a poor holiday shopping season. Take advantage of some great deals and save some major bucks!

Right now at Fred Meyer (they seem to be leading the trend a bit) they are offering lots of Buy 1 Get 1 Free items in the toy dept. from huge brands (Mega Bloks, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Play-Doh, etc.). They are also offering many items 50% off already...these tend to be the types of sales you see post-Thanksgiving and may miss out on items or have to get up at 5 a.m. (no thank you!). Many fisher price, Barbie and Easy Bake products are discounted this week. Plus, Fisher Price is running a special promo, buy $80 worth of products and get a $20 gas card, so compare the savings and you might be able to save a bundle!

I know what my daughter wants for Christmas so I went in today and bought 1 My Little Pony Toy and 1 Littlest Pet Shop Toy (they let me combine different brands on the Buy 1 Get 1 Free...so check on this as it provides extra savings) and saved $25 on this combo and she wants an Easy Bake Oven, at 50% off I jumped on that and saved $15. I saved a total of $45 just by shopping early for items I knew I was going to buy anyway...that is a great savings!

Other retailers will start up with these trends here soon, so try to find out what your child wants if you don't already know and then watch for those items to go on sale as the shopping season and deals start happening.

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: