Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Summer's Savings Tip #1

Hello All-

I have promised a few readers that I will list my own personal top 10 list of savings tips. Over the next few days I will post my ideas I have explored for saving money!

Tip #1- Don't Buy Items If You Won't Need Them!

A bargain isn't a true bargain if you won't actually use the item. The allure of a great deal shouldn't suck you in, it should allow you to save money if it is an item you need.

However, if you will use an item and it is on sale, consider purchasing it as many items go on sale when they are an immediate need and having a stash of items you will use that you were able to snag on a good deal is helpful to your savings plan. You will read more about this strategy theme in my other savings tip ideas!

Happy Saving!

Summer H.

No comments: