Monday, April 14, 2008

Albertson's Clearance Sale

Hello All-

Albertson's stores (I am sure all of them, but at least the one in Thurston) is having a clearance sale on all types of items.  Some of the items are in the main aisles and some select items are on shelves were the products are normally housed.

Sale Items Include: personal care products (deodorant, shampoos, soaps, etc.), office supplies (posterboard, ink jet cartridges, etc.)  I saw lots of clearance tags throughout the store in other dept. too.

Grab your coupons or go without as the savings are still really good!  I got my favorite Degree deodorant for $1.74, 51% off!  I think most products are probably being discontinued or they are changing products they carry so it's a great time to stock up!

Happy Savings!

Summer

No comments: