Saturday, April 26, 2008

Free- Food & Family Magazine Offer!

Hello All-

Do you receive the Food & Family quarterly mailer from Kraft Foods? If you don't, I suggest you sign up for it today!

Visit: www.kraftfoods.com/share or click on my link at the bottom of my blog.

This is a free publication that comes out 4 times a year, usually 1 a season. It highlights recipe ideas that are seasonally appropriate, great snack ideas, new products Kraft is introducing, etc.

The best part is it is FREE, yes FREE!!! All you have to do is sign up to receive it. I have been getting this magazine for about a year and am very pleased with the ideas/content. Of course, Kraft is counting on you using their products, but you don't have to and the publication is worth a look for the great ideas presented!

Sign up today, I think you will really enjoy it!

Happy Saving!

Summer

No comments: