Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Free Bowling Coupon! Good in Eugene/Springfield

Hello All-

Thanks to one of my savvy saving momma's who told me about this coupon! Pepsi is sponsoring a coupon to get people out of their houses and off Wii Bowling and into an actual bowling alley!

I have access to a coupon that will give you 1 free game of bowling and I checked the coupon is good at Timber Bowl in Springfield and Emerald Lanes in Eugene.

Bowling has become one of my families favorite activities and if you were considering going this is a great option for some savings!

I am going to try to attach a link to my blog (at the bottom) for a link to the coupon, but until them email me at summerhighfill@yahoo.com and I will email you the link and you can print the coupon!

Happy Savings!

Summer

No comments: