Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Book- Recommendation + Special Offer

Hello All-

I just finished reading "A Tip a Day with Ellie Kay". She has earned the title "America's Family Financial Expert" and she has written many books on saving money.

Her latest is the one mentioned here. It has great money saving tips and what I like about this book is she has some classified as "Advanced" so you can try out strategies if you are a beginner or want to move to the next level. It retails for around $6-10.

Special Offer: In the back of the book she has a coupon for 50% off a book she wrote called "1/2 Price Living". I liked this one too, but since I own it I wanted to pass the coupon offer off to one of my blog readers. If you are interested please email me for coupon! I only have 1 so first come, first served. You just take the coupon into any book seller to redeem. You don't find coupons like that very often, so email me!

Happy Saving!

Summer

No comments: