Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mary Kay- Beautiful You Spring Bonus!

Hello All-

For the month of May you are entitled to some fun pampering and an added bonus as being one of my special Blog readers! Mary Kay has recently introduced a great new mineral make-up line. If you are a fan of Bare Escentuals or similar products, you need to check out MK's new line-up!

What You Get: A free facial & a free $25 Gift Certificate just for scheduling a one on one appointment with MK Consultant Kelly Smith-Koets in the month of May!

How You Get It: Call Kelly to schedule your appointment. She can schedule you for a time that fits your schedule at your home! It doesn't get more convenient than that, or if you want a break from home for a bit you can see Kelly at her home. Call Kelly today at 543-6464. Mention "Summer's Steals & Deals" blog for this special offer!

I want to support and help women in my life who help me and inspire me! Kelly has been such a help to me through the death of my parents. She has filled a void in my life that I can't thank her enough for! I ask you to support Kelly as she works on building her Mary Kay business.

Happy Savings!

Summer

No comments: