Friday, April 25, 2008

Ben Franklin Offer- Free Webkinz with $10 Purchase!

Hello All-

I'm telling you the free offers just keep coming so check back often as I will post new specials as I find them. Thanks to one of my savvy friends for spying this special!

At Ben Franklin (April 25-27) make a $10 purchase in the store and get to pick from a select group of Webkinz absolutely free! The Webkinz retails from $8.99-$11.99.

On my visit Friday you had your choice of white kitty, white poodle, lion, reindeer. Each day selection may change.

If you enjoy crafts, home decor or scrapbooking it is a great weekend to make a purchase and get the free Webkinz, tuck it away for a gift in your gift closet!

Side Note: Apparently it is Webkinz weekend so stores that carry this product may be offering similar incentives. Check it out!

Happy Saving!

Summer

No comments: