Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LL Bean / Children's Place / Sierra Trading Post /Lily Pulitzer Dresses

Hello All-

LL Bean Home is offering a Free $10 Gift Card with a $50 or more purchase through April 28. Visit www.llbean.com for all the details!

Children's Place- you may have gotten the mailing with the 15% off purchase coupon, but I got an extra one so if you want a coupon (email me and I will send out to you!). I only have 1 coupon available, but happy to share!

Sierra Trading Post- Visit www.sierratradingpost.com before you make a purchase on-line just to check if they have your item. This is an excellent website for many brands and the prices are incredible. I can't say enough about the merits of this company! Check them out!

Lily Pulitzer Dresses at Costco- Thanks to a friend for the info! These dresses are just under $20, usually go for @ $80 at higher end/boutique type stores. They have toddler sizing from what I saw.

Happy Savings!

Summer

No comments: